x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
BlackBerry Z10 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Z10 is very dissapointing!

hyped1 20 Mar 2013, 15:40 posted on

My friend works for a provider and let me see and play with the phone today and wow was I disappointed! Not only was the lack of navigation buttons unintuitive but the device itself was incredibly slow! Opening apps, running anything and even closing or getting out of applications was cumbersome and slow! The device is quite attractive and sleek in appearance but slow as an iphone 4 in usage. I can't really wrap my mind how it has some pretty good specs and how it does not translate to real world functionality? Very sad showing for somehting that has been so long in development.

posted on 14 Apr 2013, 12:22

1. AlMal (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)

At least BB finally realized that you can not read much on a small screen and made it bigger. It took quite a while for them to get to that conclusion.

posted on 30 Sep 2013, 06:06

2. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)

It's slow!
It's more than fast

posted on 11 Oct 2013, 16:25

3. kjhawkman (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)

You are either being paid to degrade this device or you mistakenly had some other device in your hand. The Blackberry Z10 is in way slow..... This is a very very smooth fast fluid user experience and this fella's comment is not reflective of the true device. Also moving away from home buttons is not difficult to wrap your head around. The very very simple swipe up with thumb is very natural and fast.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories