x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
BlackBerry Style 9670 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Blackbery Style 9670 on Verizon ?

hammerman (unregistered) 18 Nov 2010, 20:52 posted on 1

Does anyone know when Verizon will launch the Blackbery Style 9760 on its network ?

posted on 07 Dec 2010, 00:30

1. Sandy (unregistered)

I asked a Best Buy employee yesterday - He said it will be out on Verizon before March 2011. He seemed confident.

posted on 06 Jan 2011, 14:20

2. aspitz76 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2010)

I asked a guy at the verizon store he didn't have a clue when it would be available. But then again he didn't relly seem to know a whole lot. But I hope it will be in by March waiting to upgrade for this phone.

posted on 26 Jan 2011, 08:37

3. left2driver (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)

If Verizon gets the Blackberry Style, will we have to add their very expensive data plan or can we use the phone without it (which would be great until they come to their senses on pricing)

posted on 26 Jan 2011, 09:18

4. sandy (unregistered)

Oh ya - there will be the $29.99 data fee. But, you can opt for the $15 data fee. You get 150 mg with that.

posted on 15 Feb 2011, 20:57

5. babybooo (unregistered)

when is it coming to verizon does anyone know?

posted on 04 Mar 2011, 13:23

6. catnip (unregistered)

I want the Style. I have a Droid X right now and it's a good phone but texting on it is a KILLER! Some friends had BB before the droids and they're saying they wished they'd stuck with the BB. I want a flip phone again, with a FULL qwery BUTTONS keyboard. I saw the Style on Sprint but do not want to switch over to them as I heard repeatedly their customer service blows big time. Glad to see VZ is finally getting their act together and getting this phone as well! Woohoo!!!

posted on 04 Mar 2011, 13:25

7. catnip (unregistered)

PS...sandy, thanks for the heads up about the data fee. The droid is manditory $30 a month, I can handle a down-fee to $15...much nicer!

posted on 04 Mar 2011, 14:16

8. catnip (unregistered)

I just got a call from the VZ store here and I inquired elsewhere, nobody knows anything about the Style coming out; if it is it won't be until June or so.... =(

posted on 23 Mar 2011, 09:45

9. BBob (unregistered)

Can't happen too soon.

posted on 26 Mar 2011, 13:02

10. Tinarn2 (unregistered)

Agree with ya, Bob. I Can't find anything I like as much. I have a Samsung Alias 2 and want a smartphone but am hard on my phone so don't want anything with an exposed screen or touchscreen. I also want a good camera. The Style seems like the obvious upgrade choice...Can't wait.

posted on 04 Apr 2011, 00:04

11. curiousMT (unregistered)

I LOVE everything about the BB style and my cousin bought a black one and would give me her purple one if I can get it activated on Verizon. It's unlocked... does anyone know of anyone being able to do this?

posted on 14 May 2011, 17:42 1

12. DarkCobra (Posts: 16; Member since: 04 Oct 2009)

I know there used to be some Sprint CDMA phones that could be activated on Verizon's CDMA network, but I'm not sure about the "Style". You would have to ask. In recent times, Verizon has been reluctant to do this anymore. I too would love to have this phone as I'm sick of the large "brick" format of most of the smartphones coming out now. A compact flip smart phone is really appealing to a lot of people but there just aren't very many available.

I'm starting to doubt if this phone is ever coming out on Verizon because at the recent Blackberry World Convention (5/3 - 5/5) there was ZERO mention of the Style at all. There would have been an announcement there, so I think there is no longer any plan to launch it on Big Red (Verizon). Darn shame too.

posted on 08 Aug 2011, 23:27

13. JR (unregistered)

For the past year and a half I have used the Straight Talk, which uses the Verizon network. I have the $45.00/month No-Contract Unlimited Plan (Talk, Text and Web) with only state tax added. I am presently using the Nokia E3 Smartphone, which cost me $199.95. Although this is a little pricey the $45.00 Unlimited Plan makes up for all the extras of other network providers. Also if anyone is interested, the Blackberry Stryle is available for $199.95 through Boost Mobile No-Contract Plan for $55.00. So I'm still confused why my good friends are still using AT&T, Verizon or Sprint 2 year plans. The phones are cheaper, but compare the price of the monthly plans plus all those other add-ons can really cost you. I also wish that Straight Talk could get the Blackberry Style 9670 or how to convert a BB Style 9670 to the Verizon network. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories