BlackBerry Curve 8320 User Reviews

Elisha
posted on 02 Jan 2010, 11:08

Good but......

It is good. It has large capacity, wonderful design,good sound and good baterrylife. But I have difficulty with bluetooth,can not access my documents. Before I had nokia N95 and still miss its pictures. Add radio and all will be done. Generally, a good phone.

ryry
posted on 20 Mar 2008, 20:27

The BEST phone I've ever owned!

I've owned many many many phones (including an iPhone). This, by far, takes the lead in everything.

TMcc
posted on 28 Nov 2007, 18:20

very satisfy with my Bberry!

I made the switch from my dash to the Blackberry Curve and I'm very please with it. Has everything I need and a little bit more!

E
posted on 27 Sep 2007, 20:42

Sales Rep

One of the best design phones in the industry....2.0 megapixel with a flash....light weight....full web page...music,ringtones,videos,pictures,
very easy to use.... battery life is long ....all it would need is video recording ...also was nice is the wi-fi as well go to the major hot spot and have faster internet service...aim is already in there just wish it had full aim instead of just 30 screen names u can save (if it could have the ability as a sidekick having full buddy list be great)other than that the phone was well made just few upgrades and it would be a complete phone....