BlackBerry Curve 8300 User Reviews

P E
posted on 17 Nov 2008, 21:14

2.7

blackberry world edition

You must all be lying!!.
I have had 3 of these Pda/phones through companies i have worked for and the audio when on the phone is the worst i have ever heard that being my clients complained and my wife gave me her phone and she used mine to phone me. The sound of just her speaking to me was mearly non existent.
It needs much improvement on sound quality, beofre i ever use it again, if i kept with this, i would have no business left..

Dee
posted on 19 Nov 2007, 13:14

Excellent Business Phone

Excellent all-around messaging and phone device. The camera and media player features are just so-so, but I use it primarily for business--calling, email and texting. User controls are intuitive and easy to access (everything is only one or two clicks away) and battery life is good. Telenav is a decent GPS service, but I still prefer the flexibilty and feature set of a stand alone GPS device. Only uses EDGE, but the browser is reasonably fast so you don't notice the lack of 3G too much. Another plus the common mini-usb charger plug and standard headset plug.

Before this phone I had the Blackjack (Samsung I-607). Windows Mobile 5was s-l-o-w and took way too many steps to access the functions I wanted. POP mail was buggy on this device, too. The curve beats the pants off my old blackjack in my view.

Critter852
posted on 24 Jun 2007, 22:07

Blackberry stepped up!!!!

The sound quality was perrrfecto and the features were amazing it deserves an A++, but blacberry really needs to step it up because of apples iphone coming out to at&t.

phonegod
posted on 24 Jun 2007, 22:01

The Curve is #1!!

My first opinion about the blackberry curve was that why would i need a phone with all that email but i was proved wrong when i got the phone. It worked very well, but when you first get it you have to go through this long process of setting it up and you have to go through this long setup wizard, but other than that the phone was great! I found out that the media player was kind of mediocre and it does not play videos. The 3.5mm headphone jack was very convinent, and after i got this phone for about a week i was obsessed about all the email capabilities it has!!

Ric
posted on 11 Jun 2007, 09:43

BlackBerry Curve Deserves An A+

I had upgrade to the Curve and so far I am so happy I did. The sound in my opinion is very good and loud. Before upgrading top the Curve I had go the Palm Treo 750. Don't get me wrong the Treo was nice but the ringer volume on the phone was just to low for my taste. When I heard that The Curve was out, I went back to Cingular and exchanged the Treo 750 for the Curve (I was still within my 30 day warranty) and do not regret it at all. The sound quality is good. The applications are good and run flawlessly.