BlackBerry 7290 User Reviews

Derek from AT&T Network
posted on 18 Feb 2008, 20:53

Good for your buck

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have rather found myself amused at this phone, after 2.5 years having it. It is now 2008- time to get real about buying phones. I know that there are the hot new "Curves" out, and it is true that they're a bang for your buck. Now, saving over $300 for a Blackberry compared to the Curve, will be a smart choice. The 7290 is a very big and heavy Blackberry. Regardless the size, the phone is slightly amazing. I have reviewed this phone, boughten it, and recommended it to people for over 2 years. Now I think you should get this phone.

Derek from the AT&T store in Manhattan, New York

FerneyZAN
posted on 05 Dec 2007, 02:09

Really Good, but not great..

My wife have had this phone for over 2 years already and other then network issues, this phone has shown to be more then expected. Not something I would ever consider for my self, but for sure something that my wife could count in getting things done when they counted the most.

DESIGN – In comparison to PALM, it seemed to be OK, but could get very confusing at times. Not very user friendly.

FEATURES – Plenty of everything on the phone, but no camera or 3G.

SOUND QUALITY – Sound quality was good as long as you were near good signal. No complaints at all.

RECEPTION – This part was carrier dependent. The phone seemed to performed very well in that department, not as good as our ATT phones, but heck, what can we ask for since this is a work provided phone.

VALUE FOR MONEY – FREE for my wife to use, but even if we had to pay for it, I would had asked my money back to get me a PALM or WM phone instead.

BillyBob
posted on 02 Jan 2005, 23:51

Blackberry 7290 - Great Communication Tool

Using the Enterprise Email Client is worth the investment for your company. Even the Web Client works well. I am a Network Account Manager in Orange County CA. I have the ability to produce as much work as someone in an office and still have time to surf almost every day. Taking your work with you is actually great beacause you can route through the BS email while you sit at a red light.