- No rear camera
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Too little RAM memory (4 MB RAM)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.80 inches inches)
- Low resolution display (240 x 260 pixels)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- 4.50 x 2.20 x 0.80 inches (114 x 56 x 20 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (151 g) 4.20 oz (120 g)
- 4.20 oz (120 g)
- Full keyboard
- 240 x 260 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 4 MB RAM / 32 MB ROM
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (875 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 16 days (388 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BlackBerry 7100v specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.