- No rear camera
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Too little RAM memory (2 MB RAM)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Low resolution display (160 x 160 pixels)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- 4.60 x 3.00 x 0.70 inches (117 x 76 x 18 mm)
the average is 5.1 oz (145 g) 5.30 oz (150 g)
- 5.30 oz (150 g)
- 160 x 160 pixels
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 32-bit microprocessor
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 2 MB RAM / 16 MB ROM
- Talk time:
the average is 13 h (772 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (440 h) 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 10.0 days (240 hours)
- BlackBerry Browser
- 900, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync
- Service lights, Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BlackBerry 6710 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.