- Single-core processor
- Too little RAM memory (64 MB RAM)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.78 inches inches)
- Low resolution display (240 x 320 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (1.3 megapixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Windows Mobile Professional (2003 SE)
- 4.72 x 2.36 x 0.78 inches (120 x 60 x 20 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 5.29 oz (150 g)
- 5.29 oz (150 g)
- 240 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 1.3 megapixels
- Digital zoom
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 416 MHz, Intel PXA270
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 64 MB RAM / 64 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- MMC, SD
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (702 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (485 h) 4.2 days (100 hours)
- 4.2 days (100 hours)
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 802.11 b
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BenQ P50 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.