- Lacks Wi-Fi
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.67 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Low resolution display (208 x 320 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (1.3 megapixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Symbian (7.0) UIQ 2.1
- 4.65 x 2.05 x 0.67 inches (118 x 52 x 17 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 5.29 oz (150 g)
- 5.29 oz (150 g)
- 208 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 1.3 megapixels
- Night mode, White balance presets, Mirror, Self-timer
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- TI OMAP
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core
- Storage expansion:
- MMC, SD
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (682 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (475 h) 5.0 days (120 hours)
- 5.0 days (120 hours)
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BenQ P31 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.