- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.00 x 1.73 x 0.70 inches (102 x 44 x 18mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (136 g) 3.00 oz (85 g)
- 3.00 oz (85 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.1 megapixels CIF (288x352)
- Digital zoom, Self-timer, Effects, Burst mode, Scenes
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (732 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (502 h) 5.8 days (140 hours)
- 5.8 days (140 hours)
- 760 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BenQ M315 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.