x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

why can't we compare phones anymore?

osanilevich 24 Oct 2010, 19:02 posted on

it's dissappointing that one of the site's most useful tools has been taken down

posted on 25 Oct 2010, 03:55

1. Kido (Posts: 13; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)

Will be live soon!

posted on 27 Oct 2010, 07:29

2. vincentmeng (unregistered)

Phone Arena is more interesting with its compare phones tool. Can we have it back!

posted on 27 Oct 2010, 08:54

3. S SHARMA (unregistered)

The main reason why I visited phone arena was the comparision tool offered - with this missing, the site has lost its worth for me. Hope the tool is back shortly

posted on 27 Oct 2010, 12:58

4. Adi (unregistered)

Very true. The site was really much better before they changed to this new version. No comparison tool. Even the phone filter does not work properly.... I am very disappointed :(

posted on 27 Oct 2010, 19:28

5. rtx (unregistered)

damn when it will be available again lol

posted on 01 Nov 2010, 04:26

6. Santhosh (unregistered)

I was loving your old web page features... new web design is very disappointing... we are expecting compare phones feature soon....

posted on 01 Nov 2010, 19:20

7. Andrea (unregistered)

I truly am very, very disappointed that the compare feature is gone. Why would you take it off in the first place? There are no other sites that do this and now you don't either. Aahhh, grrrrrr very frustrating. Please bring it back, please....

posted on 02 Nov 2010, 14:07

8. MaryN (unregistered)

I, too, am very disappointed to find the compare phones feature no longer available. For everything that this site had and now has, that feature was the main one I used to refer friends to.

posted on 02 Nov 2010, 16:07

9. MissyB (unregistered)

You can go to:www.phonescoop.com and compare phones there. I agree though. It's very frustrating because I used to really like this site and now it kinda blows.

posted on 04 Nov 2010, 09:45

10. hai (unregistered)

You can now compare the specifications of up to 3 phones side by side. You can add them to the comparison queue from each phone's specs, or the carrier and manufacturer pages.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories