x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

i phone 4 blue tooth headset

larry1234 14 Oct 2010, 00:53 posted on

Can anyone reccommend a wireless (bluetooth) headset that is compatable with the latest IPhone G4? preferably with bluetooth and multi-pairing so that i can set it up to use with my Macbook Pro when i am on skype. I was told the nokia BH 602 could do the job. Not sure if this would work for both devices....Any suggestions would be most appreciated!!!

posted on 29 Dec 2010, 03:06

1. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)

Plantronics discovery 975. Despite being one of the most stylish earpieces it is one of the best. It has great noise and wind cancelling, I work at a truck stop and cam still be heard, even over att's shitty network, it has one of the greatest battery lifes of any blutooth, and comes with a carry case that doubles as a portable charger for when you are away. And it has multipairing.

Simple elegant and functional.

Lol I know I sound like a commercial but it's that good. Only downside is the $130 price tag. If you want something a bit cheaper try the previous years model. The plantronics discovery 925. Still looks good although not as good and has the same charger case, multipairing too but not as good on noise canceling.

posted on 29 Dec 2010, 07:41

2. kabir02 (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2010)

when it comes to connectivity in terms of bluetooth i phone is never to show face.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories