x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Other Company's with iphone

cassie lynn (unregistered) 03 Dec 2010, 16:33 posted on

do anyone know if Sprint will get an iphone 4g,and if so when?
or anything really close to it that's 4g.

posted on 29 Dec 2010, 02:58

1. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)

It is complete rumor whether or not iPhone will come to sprint or any other carrier for that matter. It is only a matter of time until it does go to other carriers although when and who is unknown. Like I said rumor. That is, until apple makes an announcement and they haven't hinted at it yet. As far as close to it, well the only thing that comes close to or rivals iPhone as far as user experience in my opinion os windows phone 7 however there are no 4G models out or announced. This is not to say android is not good. Even though I don't think the user experience for customers is as good as on the iPhone, it is still good and still a bit fun. And has one or two small advantages. Not better but still good. But the biggest advantage android has is 4G. On T-mobile there is the G2 and the Mytouch 4G (both made by HTC). Sprint has the HTC EVO 4G and the samsung epic 4G. If you don't mind waiting till at least February verizon will be having the HTC thunderbolt, which is a 4G phone. (name could change) which is basically an HTC EVO with a few small changes. Verizon may have a couple others too.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories