Azurus (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2010, 08:28 0 0
Is there a chance of apple launching iphone5??
will it be launched at the end of 2011 ???
if not when will this happen???
because im not ready to get an iphone which will be replaced soon =(
1. flex (unregistered) posted on 10 Dec 2010, 21:40 0 0
i'm on the same boat as you, it does cost a lot for me and i would hate it if there would be a new iphone 4 or something after getting the iphone 4.p
2. Azurus (unregistered) posted on 11 Dec 2010, 10:24 0 0
So what do you think should we wait or should we just buy the iphone 4???
i hope iphone5 will have a typical design of the macbook (the smooth aluminim )
3. clevername posted on 29 Dec 2010, 02:48 0 0
Apple has yearly cycles for the iPhone. Every summer since it's release apple has released a new iPhone without fail. No matter what it's called expect a new iPhone this June or July.
4. kris iOS Mac OS (unregistered) posted on 25 Jan 2011, 08:31 0 0
As "clevername" said. iPhone 5 will be out in June 2011, Apple is very consistent with realising their products in this same time every year.
5. MRhotsexypants (unregistered) posted on 15 Feb 2011, 04:42 0 0
Personally i think its not that good the original iphone seems to be the best also the new sony play phone will be coming out in only 3 months. Which is way better espicially if u already have a ps3 =D
6. Taylor Gang (unregistered) posted on 10 Mar 2011, 16:30 0 0
There are rumours about the iPhone 5 coming out but there's a discussion on how big the iPhone 4 white will be.. so looks like we gotta wait & see