x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Iphone 4

Annon (unregistered) 08 Jun 2010, 05:59 posted on

I like the 4G design & that's about the best part of the phone. The 3 GS has chrome surrounding the edges & mine had scratches on it. IMO less chrome makes the phone more upmarket. I don't understand the adoption of mini sim card as most if not all other phones do not use it at least for now. Is it another way of Apple to prevent iphone users from going else where? Front camera nothing to shout about especially you can only video call to another iphone 4 so is good as none. Not everyone uses iphone you know. Same applies to the Bluetooth function as well I presume. You can only bluetooth to another iphone & you must have the app to do so. 5MP camera again no big deal here. We have seen 8 & 12MP cam phone already. Probably we have to wait for the next reiteration to have a 8MP camera. At the end of the day, is still very much a game & info centric phone & comes with all the usual Apple closed system that we have all come to know so well. In short nothing to shout about.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories