x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

How do you transfer contacts from iPhone to sim card?

lan0.sky0 09 Sep 2011, 08:50 posted on

I am planning on selling my iPhone 4 but most of my contacts are on the iPhone and not on the sim card. How do I transfer all of my contacts from my iPhone to my sim card?

posted on 14 Sep 2011, 01:05

1. alysa (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)

I think you can't do it on a new iPhone. You have to put them on your itunes. But if your iPhone allows installing third party software (when you have done a so called 'Jailbreak'), you may download a piece of software called iSIM. This will allow you to batch copy all your phone numbers to the iPhone without the need for a PC or Mac.

posted on 16 Sep 2011, 07:57

2. roselina (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)

iPhone does not have a way built in to transfer contacts to sim. It can taken them off a sim but not put them on.
I think the only way to do it is it the iPhone is jailbroken and you have a 3rd party program to do it.
What's more, some related toturials about iphone Contact to computer.
For Mac:how to transfer or copy contacts from iPhone to Mac
http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/How_to_transfer_contacts_from_iPhone_to_Mac,_copy_iPhone_contacts_on_Mac
For PC: how to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC
http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/How_to_transfer_and_backup_contacts_from_iPhone_to_PC
Hopefully these work for all of you like it just worked for me!

posted on 21 Sep 2012, 02:04

3. willson08 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)

I don't think that there is a way to do it using iTunes. You can give a try to some 3rd party tool to transfer or backup contacts like xilisoft contacts backup or may be this one:

www.transferiphonefiles.iphone-to-pc.com

posted on 29 May 2013, 02:29

4. W4Wyvern (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 May 2013)

Thanks for the ideas of transferring iPhone contacts.

To transfer videos from iPhone to computer, I prefer Leawo iTransfer.

posted on 26 Jan 2014, 21:05

5. eudoracaspar (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)

First, you can put your sim card into a phone. And then connect the phone and your iPhone to PC. You can transfer contacts between that two phones by iPhone to Android Transfer. It is an effective way to transfer quickly and conveniently.

posted on 27 Feb 2014, 07:30

6. Sandyago (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)

Step 1: Free Download, install and run the software
Step 2: (1)Select and check your favourite music and press “Export checked files to local” button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac.
(2)Press “Save” button in the pop-up box, you will see all files you selected on software interface will be copying into Mac local folder.
Step 3: Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click “Open” button to import selected files to your iPhone.
Step 4: Edit iPhone Playlist
To those who want to create their own personalized iPhone playlist, you can try this function.

posted on 28 Feb 2014, 06:28

7. Sandyago (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)

For those songs were purchased from iTunes, you can transfer them to a computer that is authorized for your Apple ID because they should be linked to your iTunes account.
For other songs were not purchase from iTunes, iTunes won’t help you. But you can still transfer them to computer with the help of 3-rd party software. Here’re some advice:

posted on 07 Mar 2014, 02:09

8. Sandyago (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)

For those songs were purchased from iTunes, you can transfer them to a computer that is authorized for your Apple ID because they should be linked to your iTunes account.
For other songs were not purchase from iTunes, iTunes won’t help you. But you can still transfer them to computer with the help of 3-rd party software. Here’re some advice:

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories