x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Doubt it

clevername 19 Apr 2010, 10:16 posted on

God I hope this isn't it. I love the iPhone but this is taking a step back for apple. The design is blocky. It's not unibody. It's dull. And it's not a smooth seamless shell like the previous models. The first iPhone looked better. Then again people are taking this from a source that "found it on a bar floor". We'll see.

posted on 16 Jun 2010, 17:28

1. clevername (Posts: 1429; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)

I have to take this back. After seeing the final design and learning the science behind the design I love it. And the glass alL around is beyond elegant. Still dot find the lines as streamline as I would like but since it's the antenna I can live with it.

posted on 22 Jun 2010, 16:27

3. burtonsnow8 (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Apr 2010)

Why does my post get deleted...i'm stating a fact, this dudes obviously an apple fanboi. 1 Month and the same phone takes on a different face because steve jobs said it was the next best thing. Uninformed sheep like you are the reason apple products have become the greatest gadgets to have. Don't get me wrong, they make a very solid product with great quality, but their marketing leaves me with a sour taste in mouth and their overpriced products make me cringe when I see the price. I wish people would see apple for what it is....a glorified ubuntu with a $500 price hike.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories