x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple iPhone 4s Discussions
  • Options
    Close

What new phones should I consider? ...

speedmaster 11 Jun 2011, 19:38 posted on

I've never had a smartphone, my current phone is a Sprint LG Rumor Touch. My contract is up and I'm on the hunt for a new phone. At the moment I plan to get a new iPhone (w/ AT&T) ~September when the new one may come out.

Short of that, what are the other impressive Android phones worth checking out? Either available now or by the end of summer?

Thanks!

Chris

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 22:44

1. Fergus (unregistered)

I'm not sure if you've had any other suggestions yet, but I've just gotten myself a Motorola Atrix, like 3 times as fast and 2 times as powerful as the current iPhone 4. Runs on Android 2.2.2 at the moment, although I believe Android 2.3 will be coming out for it shortly. So far I've been pretty impressed with it, except video calling is a pain in the arse =@

posted on 27 Jun 2011, 05:23

2. hkc1212 (unregistered)

hi, have to buy a smartphone(price no bar), the best available in terms of storage, screen, camera quality, FULL HD, speed, music, features n specifications, by the first week of AUGUST. Kindly help me to choose, can wait if something worth waiting is being launched in near future.Thanks.

posted on 31 Jul 2011, 00:55 1

3. Owlet (Posts: 445; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)

Samsung Galaxy S II

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories