Apple iPhone 3G User Reviews

UI speed9.5/10

posted on 29 Jul 2008, 23:06

2.6

Returning it...

The phone may be a great phone, but the AT&T service is HORRIBLE!!!!! Signal is poor and customer service from AT&T is a joke. They must hire the stupidest rep's to answer their phones.

jose
posted on 29 Jul 2008, 19:59

worst phone ever

i have a apple i phone i thought it look really cool but my friends try sending me pictures and it wouldnt work i would get a messaeg saying to go to viewmymessage.com and some code!!!!!! i hate it if i would it khnow that i couldnt send pictures i would never would of got this phone.. even the cheapest phone has mms messagin apple sucks!!!!!!!!

Iphone Junkie
posted on 28 Jul 2008, 03:15

Iphone Is an Awesome Piece of Equipment

I am an Iphone user and i really do believe that the unit is terrific and truelly does everything that it would be unheard of a phone doing but like i said its a great unit /media device or pda but as a phone it lack basic things a phone should have like voice commands, blue tooth stereo support**(thats the biggest feature that i was supprised they didn't add to the 2nd gen iphone. That and voice recogition/navigation software. Another thing that is a biggie is the phone gets poor reception i've used it with att and tmobile and the reception just isn't isn't up to par with what i'd expect from apple the ironic thing is i got better reception with tmobile then att(the reception comparison was with my first gen iphone) but anyways 1 thing apple could have done a little better then just adding gps and 3g. I think the app store is alright but how come you have to pay for apps like voice memos, and other Shi*. The plan for att is just a rip off you pratctically have to be rich to be able to offord it. All in all what i am saying is that is an awesome device for music internet video but the phone features suck and so does att but hopefully maybe sometime in the next few years verizon will adopt the iphone (doubtful but one can wish, I just think that a crappy network like att just cant be enough to handle the iphone

darnell
posted on 27 Jul 2008, 12:25

5.4

I bought the 3g iphone july 11 i like the phone apple did a great job its just at&t the service is terrible i hardly get a connection but one of my speaker blew out on mine aw yeh my bill is 177 a month from 79 wat i use to pay me and AT&T have talking to do becuz the service is terrible but the phone is great

Ray
posted on 23 Jul 2008, 10:09

Using this for for about 10 days. Very Unsatisfied with the Signal reception. Not worth the dollars spent on it. NEVER BUY IPHONE. Very Little expandability options. Software Availability is toooo Low. I like Symbian due to the advantage in Application Support. I should rather go in for a N95.

reza
posted on 22 Jul 2008, 20:44

2.2

not happy at all

I will be returning this phone, too much money for service plan and phone call quality and reception are below average.

daniel
posted on 21 Jul 2008, 20:17

pretty good

in my opinion, this is the best phone i have ever owned. i give it ten all the way. it does everything you need and more. i don't understand whats so bad.

Paul
posted on 21 Jul 2008, 14:31

iLove iPhone

I absolutely LOVE this phone. I wasn't going to get one because I was on Verizon, so I got an iPod touch last September. You are limited to WiFi and I didn't want to carry two devices in my pocket, so I sold it and went for the iPhone 3G. It is AMAZING. 3G is lightning fast and just blows EDGE out of the water. The GPS tracking is awesome, but a turn-by-turn app is much needed (I understand one will be coming). The App Store is really awesome and it really makes what you can do with this phone limitless. I do admit that I miss MMS, but I am getting over it and just sending pictures through my email instead. If they could add MMS, that would be great. SMS is really cool, though added support of a landscape keyboard layout would be great. I don't really care about copy/paste or voice dialing, but I suppose those would make good additions as well. Overall, the minor qualms are overshadowed by just how awesome this phone is!!

JJ
posted on 16 Jul 2008, 15:04

Almost the Same as the old

Nothing really changed on this phone, its the exact same. Actually lost build quality and feels like cheap plastic. I mean feature wise it changed to A-GPS, and 3G but what else did this phone really change from the old? Nothing!

iPhysic
posted on 16 Jul 2008, 09:25

6.6

hmm.. i dont know about this

This is a very good phone, and it was wierd how they said its only $200 hahaha. but it acualy isnt. its about $700 with everything.
i mean iPod touch is better than this just that it doesnt call and doesnt have gps thats all..
you can just buy a iPod touch and and a normal phone.
if you would want to pay 700 bucks for a iPhone. why not just get like a $800 great phone..
maybe windows mobiles and stuff..

Pixelking
posted on 14 Jul 2008, 22:31

I was a Sprint user for over 7 years and then decided to get this iphone. I now have better signal from home. The more I use it, the more I love it.
The only downside was the first one I got (Lucky me I waited only an hour on line) had some dead/stuck pixels and I had to return it for another one te following day. Apple was very friendly and cool about exchanging it even though I bought it at an apple store.
Now I am satisfied this is the phone of the future.

Bob Johnson
posted on 14 Jul 2008, 21:18

Best ever

I have been looking for a phone for three months.Tried everything from every body even bought a blackberry 8330. Sent it back to Verizon was very didappointed in it.Not to dog any one or any body but to me buy what you want it doesnt mater what anybody else thinks. That being said I truly love this phone , nothing I tried even came close to me.Not anthing sprint or verizon or any other had for me is in same world. I waited all night and I do not regret it at all.So much to love.So put what you want but for me the sweet taste of love is mine and no one can steal that from me.

CJ
posted on 12 Jul 2008, 07:51

Love the 3G

I would definitely say that this is a really awesome phone, I love the back cover, regardless of the fact that is is made out of plastic it really gives the phone even more appeal. The Apps Store is awesome, and the speeds are great. The signal is relatively good, since it is now on the 3G network the strength in some areas are not as strong, but everywhere I go I usually have 3G service. I will say the negatives are the fact that there still is no MMS messaging but you know I can get over that. Sure the price is $10 more a month, but with everything you get to do with the phone I feel it is worth it. This phone is really just a matter of opinion, there are lots of pro's and lots of con's, of course this phone is not for everyone, but I would say the only other phone comparable would be Verizon's LG Dare, but thats just my opinion. But I love this phone!

Buy This Phone