Apple iPad User Reviews

Build quality9.6/10
Text input8.6/10
UI speed8.8/10

Katd1234
posted on 05 Apr 2014, 23:18 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)

More indestructible than other apple products

Katd1234 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I've had a few apple products, and have broke every single one but this one. I have dropped it many times and it only has a few dents in the back. You can't update the iOS from the actual device so I have the original one it came with, which crashes a lot now. Thinking about selling it.

lgallyguy
posted on 13 Apr 2011, 18:48

Best Tablet!!!!!!

lgallyguy has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I got my iPad 16GB Wi-Fi Only for Christmas 2010 and love it!!!!!! The Wi-Fi is fast, and I love the iPad-specific apps!!!!!! The speakers sound awesome, and the iPad is thin and easy to grip. It is cool-looking and has a larger screen so it is easy to type on. I love my iPad, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great tablet!!!!!!

Build quality 10/10 Haven't dropped it, but durable!
Reception 10/10 Not tested!
Call quality 10/10 Not tested!
Internet 10/10 Blazing fast wi-fi!!!!!!
Multimedia 10/10 Great apps!!!!!!
Camera 10/10 No camera!
UI speed 10/10 Very fast!!!!!!
Everyday usage 10/10 Definitely good for everyday use!!!!!!
Text input 10/10 Great!!!!!!
Display 10/10 Large, bright display!!!!!!
Battery 5/10 Doesn't last very long!

Pros

• Great Device
  • Works Well
  • Fast Internet

lgallyguy alternatives:

lolzorz
posted on 27 Nov 2010, 15:12 (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Nov 2010)

iLove my iPad

lolzorz has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have absolutely enjoyed this since the first day I got it I like the nicely sized, netbook like screen and how thin it is. I would have liked to see a camera on it, but only the front because how weird would it be holding up a big item just to take a picture?

Reception 9/10 I would put this under WiFi.
Call quality 9/10 Using a bluetooth with this is very useful.
Camera 1/10 ... Ya... no camera... sooo.... ya.

Pros

• Big touch screen
  • Great speakers
  • Geat display but want update with Retina
  • Keyboard is awsome!

Cons

• No camera
  • Weight
  • Lack of microphone for calling

lolzorz alternatives:

NateF
posted on 18 Nov 2010, 14:03

I love my iPad

NateF has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I purchased my iPad in Sept and have mostly positive things to say. I hate how heavy it is and it would be nice to have a camera but those aren't deal-breakers. Built well and has great potential with iTunes. There are some awesome apps when its jail broken!! Speakers could be a little louder also.

UI speed 8/10 Lagging at times

Pros

Cons

• No camera
  • No Retina Display
  • Heavy
  • No native phone calling

Dune
posted on 13 Nov 2010, 11:05

Tablet PC? Nope, its an oversized iPod Touch.

Dune has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I went to the apple store hoping to get an all-in-one device which could let me play games, watch HD videos and urf the web sort of things. I forked up my 700 something dollars, and eagerly went home to rip open the packaging and mess around with the iPad.
For the first week of ownership, I thought Multi-tasking would come with iOS 4. Nope, my iPod Touch had multi-tasking, but my Tablet PC didn't have it.
Gaming is exactly the same as the iPod Touch, with the HD editions of games really being rip offs. Web browsing is exactly the same as the iPod Touch. In fact, everyhting is. Its so large, it's hard to use and carry. Like a giant brick, but flattened.
Bottom Line:
Go buy the iPod Touch 4th Generation which has cameras and multitasking and retina display. All games for the iPod are HD now, well close to it. AND its cheaper too.

Pros

• Good overall
  • Nice OS (iOS)
  • Web Browsing is smooth
  • Easy to use

Cons

• Expensive
  • Oversized, under-speced iPod Touch

Steeve Jobzzz
posted on 09 Oct 2010, 06:51

iPad

The good: In an act of aggressive tech convergence, Apple has consolidated your Netbook, e-reader, gaming device, photo frame, and iPod into an elegant, affordable supergadget. Features such as Bluetooth, 802.11n Wi-Fi, movie rentals, 10 hours of battery life, optional 3G wireless, and the most-celebrated App Store on the planet have us pretty worked up.
The bad: The iPad's large size is as much a hindrance as it is an advantage. As a jack-of-all-trades and a master of few, the iPad can't entirely mimic many of the specialized products it seeks to replace. The iPad's limited multitasking capabilities and lack of integrated video camera, Flash support, and HD video output already have us pining for next year's model.
The bottom line: The Apple iPad is the first affordable tablet computer worth owning, but it won't (yet) replace your laptop.

Pros

• nothing

Nathan F
posted on 20 Sep 2010, 10:30

I like it

I HATE the fact that I $750 for an object that will be obsolete by Q1 next year but I absolutely love my iPad. The few things I don't like are being addressed in the iOS update. Things that can't be addressed by the update is the weight and the lack of good accessories for it.

Pros

• Fast speed
  • Large screen
  • Loud speaker

Cons

• Weight
  • Accessories