Who can tell me how to transfer my photos from pc to ipad2?
Ivmin 19 Jul 2011, 21:52 posted on 0 0
I want to transfer my photos from my PC into my ipad2. What should I do? Itune does not seem to have an option for photos.
Thank you so much in advance.
1. alysa (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Hi i hope i can help with my little knowledge:
1. Connect your ipad to itunes.
2. Then drag the pictures from your pc to your itunes at the left side under librar column, you cannotice if it is acceptable if you can see + sign highlighted.
3. Then click your account (like your ipad name) then search the photos tab.
4. Under photo tab check the box beside sync photos.
5. Then after that at the bottom youcan see Sync then click.. And thats it ( sorry english is not my mother toungue).
3. qing2apple (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 May 2011)
follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPad with PC using data cable that comes with iPad. Download and install iTunes, Run iTunes and select your device from left panel under "Devices" section.
Step 2: Click on Photos tab, Check the "Sync Photos from" checkbox and select "Choose Folder…" option from drop-down menu. Locate the pictures folder from computer and hit "Select Folder" button.
Step 3: When folder listed in iTunes, select all pictures that you want to copy in iPad and hit Sync/Apply button from bottom right corner.
4. lan0.sky0 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
First, plug your iPad into your computer using the syncing cable.
Then, open up iTunes and select your iPad from the 'Devices' section on the left hand side. A summary of you iPad should open up in the main window.
At the top, select the 'Photos' button. Then, check the "Sync Photos from..." box.
Once you click "Choose folder" option in the drop menu, you can then select which picture folder to want to transfer onto your iPad.
Finally, click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
Hope that helps!
5. McLeodFuller (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 Apr 2016)
Easily transfer photos from Galaxy S7 to computer and vice versa