- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.68 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.79 x 1.77 x 0.68 inches (96.5 x 45 x 17.5 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 2.64 oz (75 g)
- 2.64 oz (75 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 10.00 hours
- 10.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 650 mAh
- Storage expansion:
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Other version supports GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Alcatel OT-E801 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.