- Small dimensions (4.41 x 1.87 x 0.50 inches)
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (UMTS)
- Low pixel density screen (141 ppi)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- 4.41 x 1.87 x 0.50 inches (112 x 47.6 x 12.8 mm)
- Numeric keypad, D-Pad, Soft keys
- Black, Purple, Gray
- Physical size:
- 2.0 inches
- 176 x 220 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 141 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 23.66 %
- 2 megapixels
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 245 MHz, QSC6240
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 16 GB
- 850 mAh
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- FM, RDS
- Earpiece, Loudspeaker
- 900, 1800 MHz
- 900, 2100 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Other features:
- Voice recording
- USB 2.0
- USB charging
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Alcatel OT-690 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.