Acer betouch e140
Lyka (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2011, 22:44 0 0
i can't access the home button, search button, back button and menu buttom. what's the problem? how can i fix this? please help me.
1. jess03 (unregistered) posted on 11 Jun 2011, 17:59 0 0
hello there! can someone help me how to troubleshoot my acer phone e140. i got an icon saying that my text msgs memory full..everytime theres a msg it was always rejected. ty
4. steffkeuh (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 17:19 0 0
I've the same problem .. found a solution yet ?
Don't know what to do now !
2. kawa (unregistered) posted on 13 Jul 2011, 23:05 0 0
my acer e 140 screen is damaged how do i get it fixed
3. homijan (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2011, 02:20 0 0
unfortunately I have the same problem. To me this had appeared when I tried to do calibration of the touchscreen, like three times in sequence. Then those buttons feel like untouchable. Anyone pls could come with an advise? Thanks.
5. Kramazia posted on 21 Mar 2012, 03:27 0 0
i do have the same problem, how was that?there are times that these buttons doesn't work.