Acer M900 User Reviews

casouzaj
posted on 07 Jan 2010, 20:33

Best phone ever !

This is a superb phone. The best I've ever had (and I owned an HTC Universal for almost 2 years!). Its 3.8" screen is pretty fantastic. Its hardware keyboard is easy to use, and never miss a key. I leave a 16GB microSDHC card inserted all the time (thus answering to a previous reviewer's question), with dozens of applications installed on it, without a single glitch so far (I have this phone since last September). Outdoors pictures, taken with its 5Mpix camera, look nearly professional. It can shoot VGA videos too. I'm able to access the internet through HSxPA, EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, or USB (ActiveSync). Listening to music through my A2DP headsets is simply flawless. I  have Daskalos' Lite ROM (thousand thanks to him), and, after having installed many applications on the internal storage, I still have 130MB of available storage , and 60MB of free RAM after a soft reset. Pretty amazing figures, huh?! I forsee keeping this phone for a long time to come (provided it doesn't die on me) :-) I'm pretty happy not having to flash a new ROM every other week (like in the old Uni days), because the M900 is pretty stable!

Pros

• Big screen
  • HW keyboard
  • All means to access the internet
  • SDHC compliant
  • Pretty fast and stable
  • Good camera, for both pics and vids
  • A2DP and AVRCP compliant

Cons

• Have not found any cons so far...

Fifi
posted on 04 Dec 2009, 03:42

JUST LIKE IT

I bought one last 3 days.. i really enjoy it.. just complain on the battery.. how to make it long lasting? we just cant put it on external power 24 hours right? one more is, how many GB of SD card can this phone support? the finger print technology will amaze you.

Zanna
posted on 28 Sep 2009, 19:11

wowza

this is such a great phone!!!!! I love it!! The full size screen is so great for people with those bad eyes... the keyboard buttons are a tad small, but it is such a great phone. It is very durable and ive dropped mine like 10 times (oops) and it is still like i just got it. My friend also has it and hers is even better than mine, and she got hers before me!!! such a greatphone. Buy it now, who cares about the price... You only live once so live i right.... BUY IT!!!!!

Pros

• durable
  • texta holic
  • big screen

Cons

• nothing