- Fast processor (1000 MHz)
- Lots of RAM (1024 MB RAM)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Low pixel densitiy screen, below 180ppi (133 ppi)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Android (4.0)
- 8.78 x 5.59 x 0.48 inches (223 x 142 x 12.2 mm)
the average is 17.9 oz (512 g) 13.40 oz (380 g)
- 13.40 oz (380 g)
- Physical size:
- 7.0 inches
- 800 x 480 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 133 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 16 777 216
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 1000 MHz, ARM Cortex-A8
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 1024 MB RAM
- Built-in storage:
- 4 GB
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Built-in online services support:
- YouTube (upload), Picasa
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Push e-mail
- 802.11 b, g, n
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Computer sync, OTA sync
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct ARCHOS ChildPad specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.