iWatch concept render based on patent filings could be more than just fan hype
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2741; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
This looks so awesome. Apple continues to innovate.
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2604; Member since: 26 May 2011)
An odd thing to say given that 1) this isn't an official render from Apple, and 2) Apple is coming late to the smartwatch game, since Kickstarter projects like Pebble are already a reality.
4. joaolx (Posts: 326; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The pebble is an accessory. I like it, but without a phone, it just a watch, it needs more than that for me to want to buy it. And i wouldn't say they're late, because they also weren't the first ones to bring the smartphones or tablets, but they were the ones to make it a successful market.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2604; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I wouldn't expect the iWatch to be much more than an accessory either. At best, it will be a hub device that connects to your phone, and can act as an iPod nano on its own. What more do you really expect to do on a watch?
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Don't worry he rarely replies as he hasn't been programmed to do .. few 010010001 bits missing in the entire code :)
14. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2741; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I would respond but apparently it isn't in my programming.
16. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Some erratic code made you confess the other day .. that yu are a BOT ...
11. lyndon420 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
He's odd...period. He never speaks reason, and just likes to stir the pot for attention. And then there's dark, who should be coming along and chiming in any time now.....
13. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2741; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Not necessarily. Have you forgotten about the Nano as a watch?
15. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That nano as a watch concept was actually third party companies. There has been no official nano wrist band from apple to my knowledge.
I personally still use my nano as a watch / music player as do many others. This makes it extra surprising that Apple decided to make the nano bigger again in the last release instead of riding the wave of popularity that could have set them apart (and possibly have their stock not take a huge hit).
It just makes no sense to me not making a second nano with bluetooth as a second generation. But then again very few things at Apple make sense to me right now.
17. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
lol Michael, you know he always antagonizes. It always amuses me xD
6. ZeroCide (Posts: 661; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
How is this innovation??? EXPAIN IT!!!! Its not like the smart watch concept has already been done and they are just jumping on the bandwagon and calling it theirs.
Do you even know what innovation means?
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It took 100 people to copy from Pebble...and Sony isn't that innovation in Appleworld? ... but Sammy is also innovating :D
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It just started to Work ... LOL ...
12. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Why would I give up my PATEK PHILIPPE on this i-Another-Thing? ;)