iSuppli tears down the Amazon Kindle Fire: cost of materials exceeds the actual price
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2011, 07:51 posted on
We've previously heard estimates that the Amazon Kindle Fire sells for less than it actually costs, leaving Amazon at loss, but now iSuppli has given its definite confirmations saying that the 7-inch tablet costs exactly…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
i guess this is a good strategy. they will have a comeback profit on the online purchases from the tab..
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5759; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if Apple is going to start subsidizing the cost of iPads?
3. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
That's pretty smart of Amazon. Good thinking.
4. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
$25 is all it costs for a dual core OMAP?? hmm.. THATS CHEAP.. lol
5. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That seems like a horrible business model.