iStation camouflages your iPad into an Apple computer from the 80s
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2011, 07:06 posted on
Got an iPad? Welcome to the 1980s! Well, technically you’d still be in 2011, but this Apple II-esque stand brings you looks even better than what you had back then…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Now why would I want my tablet to resemble a Mac, and an old one at that.
2. hepresearch (unregistered)
Maybe the wood-panel-sided station-wagons will come back into style again, too!
4. hepresearch (unregistered)
... about as cool as an $800 shaped-ceramic iPhone horn, but costs a tenth as much and is much more useful. Hilarious!
5. remixfa (Posts: 13930; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, at least this block of wood is sub-$100.. lol
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just wish for once these dumb companies stop putting I's in front of their products
9. corporateJP (Posts: 1564; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I'm not the biggest of Apple fans, but that thing is retro-cool, in my humble opinion.
F' what you heard...
11. Carlitos (Posts: 333; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Lol my friend and I just read this.
He said it looks retarded.
I said, well.....