iShower water-resistant Bluetooth speaker redefines 'awesome'
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:22
Music and shower - these are two things that go so well together, but what happens if you can't hear the music coming from your living room, while taking a shower? Or what if your wife is still dreaming about last night while you have to take a shower and get ready for work? For God's sake, how are you going to shower without your favorite morning tunes?!? Fear not, the solution is here - introducing... iShower!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:25 2 0
I never quite 'got' the whole music in the shower thing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem (Dunno).
3. protozeloz posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:43 1 0
yeah, id rather be concentrated in cleaning myself properly and getting out of there fast.... toilet gaming is one thing but shower music is kinda awkward, I like the beach idea tho
2. nightelf91 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:40 2 0
Water-resistant is not as good as water-proof. If you're gonna put this thing in a shower, you better have the latter. Pass.
There's a lot of water-proof headphones and ipod/iphone pouches that go for a ton cheaper.
4. protozeloz posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:45 0 0
they may be less fancy and may not imply that you are taking a shower but get the job done... if you are into that of course
5. nofear posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:19 0 2
I like her to get into a shower with me. Anyway, it is ridiculous for having a music in a show.
6. 714reyesj posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:44 0 2
Ishower with her any day. (See what I did there)
7. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 17:53 0 0
and i hate names naming themselves with ihome/ishower.