iShower water-resistant Bluetooth speaker redefines 'awesome'
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 07:22 posted on
Music and shower - these are two things that go so well together, but what happens if you can't hear the music coming from your living room, while taking a shower? Or what if your wife is still dreaming about last night while you have to take a shower and get ready for work? For God's sake, how are you going to shower without your favorite morning tunes?!? Fear not, the solution is here - introducing... iShower!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I never quite 'got' the whole music in the shower thing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem (Dunno).
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
yeah, id rather be concentrated in cleaning myself properly and getting out of there fast.... toilet gaming is one thing but shower music is kinda awkward, I like the beach idea tho
2. nightelf91 (Posts: 20; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Water-resistant is not as good as water-proof. If you're gonna put this thing in a shower, you better have the latter. Pass.
There's a lot of water-proof headphones and ipod/iphone pouches that go for a ton cheaper.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
they may be less fancy and may not imply that you are taking a shower but get the job done... if you are into that of course
5. nofear (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I like her to get into a shower with me. Anyway, it is ridiculous for having a music in a show.
6. 714reyesj (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Ishower with her any day. (See what I did there)
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6812; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
and i hate names naming themselves with ihome/ishower.
8. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Poot letter i...It's so misused and abused.