iPod touch rumored to get A5 processor, 4-inch Retina Display, 5MP camera
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 07:50 posted on
Yeah yeah, it is the iPhone 5 that has you sitting at the edge of your seat, but the iPod touch is due for a refresh too, you know. And if KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is correct, the new model will be quite an upgrade over its predecessor....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well since the iPhone is really an iPod then these might be the specs for the iPhone 5. The 4" screen looks to be 100% accurate. Only a short little wait today will fill us in on all the juicy details.
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Or probably Tim will only announce iPod touch....
Tadaa!!! Disappoint? No iPhone today :D
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah people will flip out. ESPECIALLY the i$heep. lol
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hey!!! We are not sheep!!! We just like Apple that's all... Oh well... No harm feelings ok
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
Taunt? Wendy please calm down~~~
Oh well, iDevice still awesome :D
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Not all Apple fans are i$heep. Only the radical ones who will stab their own mother in the back for an iPhone or think Apple is the next best thing since the wheel, or think of it in a religious cult type of way.
Most Apple fans are actually very nice, humble people. Just like you wendygarett. lol
20. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's why I respect you :)
12. Kostas_13 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
"...and today, I am really proud to announce that... there will be a delay of 1 month in the iPhone announcement! Stay tuned!"
14. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Dude you will have riots at the local Apple stores. DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!!!
+1 to you for the funny you made!
15. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Actaully Evo every day people taunt me with their iphone 4s's at school. I taunt back with my sgs2 that i can do almost everything a computer can with. Heck, one of my friends was going to upgrade to a Iphone 4s, i talked him into getting a droid razr maxx, he loves it lol
21. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
See that is crazy. That proves my elitist mentality that SOME not ALL iPhone users have. You at least know the truth & keep showing them that your Galaxy S II can do everything their little iPhone can do & so much more.
Really to me it's just them taunting you to make themselves feel better because I think deep down they know their iPhone can't do what your Galaxy S II can do.
I do the same also, my friend wanted the new iPhone but we went to Verizon & I showed him the Samsung Galaxy S III & he thought it was insane.
I had my USB on the go in my in my book bag & I connected my 1 TB portable Hard Drive & we started to watch Batman Begins in 1080p HD almost instantaneous & that sold him faster than catnip to a cat. Even the Verizon rep was VERY impressed. He didn’t know the phone was that powerful or could do that. lol
22. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I didn't know it could do that either. I love Android.
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Your Galaxy S II can do that also. Here is a link to a video for you. Check this out:
32. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can I add $50 to your bank account? Thanks for the find. I'll try it with my GSIII. :)
34. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey here is a video for you. The Galaxy S III is BEAST!
I meant to thumb you up but I thumbed you down because I am a moron. lol
26. desijatt (Posts: 58; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
i hate apple but love ipod. i own one and will upgrade to the newer if it'll be awesome
2. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
A new audio chip would be a nice addition.. Geez... how about they make improvements where necessary...
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
and isheep like Phone arena and gizmodo will claim iphone 5 or the new iphone or whatever it will be called you can use its entire surface of 4 inches when a year ago they said you couldnt but now can becasue its an icrap
7. bucky (Posts: 2429; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Man, stick to android articles if you hate anything iPhone. This article had literally not one piece of information for you to enjoy...unless you're thinking of switching.
5. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I know this is just rumors but if true, they have once again treated the new iPod Touch as a chop-shop iPhone 4S/5 sans antenna. Impressive specs but the innovation is slowly sinking.
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If this does turn out to be the truth, it will fall faster than the water from Niagra Falls. Innovation is clearly going out the window with Apple. Last time they innovated was the iPhone 4 in 2009. We are now months away from 2013.
Not good, lets hope Apple has some surprises left.
25. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah I tried to change it but could not edit in time. I wish I could edit all the time. Please, PhoneArena.com make this a reality.
But yes I knew my mistake almost instantly. lol
30. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Everyone makes mistakes on here, its life.
17. 1701nino (unregistered)
Man you android jerks are totally jellaous,i was thinking about switching to android but after seeing how android trolls are stupid i'm definetllynot going to.Proud to be an iphone and an ipad owner.Just look gays the next iphone is going to be a huge sucess once again and you will suffer,once again:D:D:D
18. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
...Why do you torture me?
19. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Jealous of iphone which I can't customize the way i want to? Yep so jealous -_-
27. wendygarett (unregistered)
Things might change if you stop bashing on every apple article :)
31. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Not bashing. Just giving my opinion. One day your an ifan next your android fan. Make up your mind
23. aayupanday (Posts: 573; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I have one and now it's about time I went for an upgrade.
But this time i'm looking forward towards the LG Optimus G.
33. imkyle (Posts: 1068; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I think I'm more excited to see the new iPod touch vs then iPhone.