iPhone wallet case is a neat design from a 15 year old
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Feb 2013, 03:43
iWallie is the brainchild of Vojtech Svarc in Czech Republic. Vojtech wanted an iPhone case that would also...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. kozza3 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 03:52 0
iphone get all the glory... :(
i guess i should get started on the nexus 4 version
3. BiN4RY posted on 19 Feb 2013, 03:58 6
I've seen hundreds of these kind of cases already, what exactly made this one stand out?
Or rather I should ask, how much did the creator pay you to advertise this?
4. idroidequis posted on 19 Feb 2013, 04:30 1
What did you creat at the age of 15? Its not the product that is the real story its the kids journey to make something of himself.
6. Firedrops posted on 19 Feb 2013, 05:58 1
I was thinking the same thing, but read carefully, this one has the screen facing the OUTSIDE of the back-case.
The vast majority of cases that work like this use the wallet side as a screen cover, so you'll need to flip it open to see your phone's screen. This one doesn't.
5. pankajgupta posted on 19 Feb 2013, 04:50 1
So if we go by the news, it would not be long to hear:
Iphone and Wallet thefts on rise. :P
8. Topcat488 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:37 0
I wonder if the wallet bends, when the iphone bends after sitting on it in your back pocket...
Not knocking the kid though, but i have read of bent iphone5's... :)
9. ZeroCide posted on 20 Feb 2013, 18:41 0
Not sure i want to be pulling out all my cash or credit cards every time i get a text message, phone call, want to use an app, or just want to look at my phone.
11. beharrys posted on 06 Jun 2013, 05:30 0
No bad for a 15 year old, I would have tought it would be a bit more trendy targetted at kids ! This looks a bit like a filofax....sorry mate
12. beharrys posted on 14 Jun 2013, 11:25 0
Just found this wallet case made by a company called Vaultskin, much more suitable - although it still won't stop the theifs nicking both your wallet and mobile :(