iPhone spontaneously combusts and lays waste to car seat
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Aug 2009, 23:54
Now we're hearing a story about how an iPhone 3G spontaneously combusted and totally ruined a car seat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. Striker13084 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 15:14 0
It's ok his insurance wil cover his phone, oh wait no it wont!
2. tmofanboy432 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 00:37 0
omg thats crazy that person could have been dead if he or she was holding that
3. Arielnyc2006 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 03:48 0
I doubt that, it didn't explode like a grenade, it just started to smolder and the seat caught fire.
21. Dood posted on 31 Oct 2009, 20:53 0
Leaving it in your car like a motard. Did anyone think to ask how hot the weather was?
5. MTLance (unregistered) posted on 05 Aug 2009, 04:28 0
Maybe the owner disrespect the iPhone and the iPhone decided to suicide? And I think people gotta treasure their iPhones more if they have one. (Copying The Onion style)
6. VZWEMP posted on 05 Aug 2009, 06:39 0
It was all that copy and pasting he or she was doing....you have to pace yourselves people!!!!
7. Shelbz posted on 05 Aug 2009, 08:18 0
It was questioned in the disappearance of the iPhone prototype just moments before it "spontaneously combusted"
8. ssdd posted on 05 Aug 2009, 09:14 0
This appears to be a quickfire trapped in an iphone's body.
9. killingthemonk posted on 05 Aug 2009, 10:58 0
Have you heard about the new Apple weapons development contract?
10. spo posted on 05 Aug 2009, 11:10 0
that was a prototype that Apple was working on based on its anti-theft technology it filed for a patent for. It thought someone was trying to steal it. It sent out a GPS signal of it's location then self-destructed to protect the owners data. It's quite brilliant. "Who cares about the seat in my car. I'm just glad I can rest easily knowing that my friends phone numbers, steamy text messages and my Facebook homepage haven't fallen into the wrong hands. It's just a seat; isn't that why we have car insurance anyway?" Go Apple!!
11. zer071 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 13:33 0
your iphone will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1......
12. vzwemp87 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 14:08 0
Would you like your iPhone to self destruct.......we have an app for that!
13. 12nwcollins posted on 05 Aug 2009, 14:18 0
I read an article on MSNBC that said Apple was trying to hide the fact that not only iPhones, but the entire iPod lineup was having these problems, especially the new Shuffles. Although they weren't this severe.
14. dougiedoug24 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 14:37 0
how do you think the apple goofballs are gonna blame this on microsoft?
18. PapaJay224 posted on 05 Aug 2009, 16:11 0
FIRST OFF Why would an iPhone have BELKIN in bold letters written on it? And wouldnt it HAVE to be connected to a charger to combust, 10$ sais he removed evedence from the scene, after forkin over 300$ for a 3rd Gen iPhone, he couldnt afford to lose..Be honest after 3 iPhones the kid was broke and bought a Wal-Mart charger (look at the car...its no Lexus)...Sounds like theyre rolling back iPhones at wally world..He should of got insurance....Oh wait...pulled the battery out, Oh wait....not left it in direct sun light...Maybe they can 3g or 3gs him a new one...GO APPLE!
20. BlackberryUser posted on 05 Aug 2009, 20:03 0
I think it was the influx of text messages and phone calls from his girlfriend panicking because he wasn't answering his phone for 5 minutes. Just another reason not to forget your phone in the car.