iPhone sales to continue sliding until next iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Apr 2012, 09:54
Sales of the iPhone have likely slowed down since Apple’s historic record shattering Holiday quarter, and the slowdown is expected to continue all the way by the launch of the new iPhone, expected…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
49. taz89 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 14:18 2 0
ive argued that plenty of times but they never accept it.
48. Veigald posted on 19 Apr 2012, 14:14 1 1
This whole article might as well just say that water is wet. Obviously sales of a device will slow down after the initial interest fades, anything else would be newsworthy, not this.
51. CivicSi89 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 15:03 3 0
Boy. You could swear theres some gang affiliation with the OSes that people choose. haha. I envision a future kinda like West Side Story. Except the gangs will be representing their mobile operating systems. leather jackets with Apple and Android logos.... LOL
55. EclipseGSX posted on 19 Apr 2012, 16:24 1 0
ikr, someone people are a little too intense about this stuff
62. EclipseGSX posted on 19 Apr 2012, 18:45 1 0
Yea lets go lol
69. kshell1 posted on 20 Apr 2012, 11:32 0 0
I got money on the eclipse GSX lol
60. gwuhua1984 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 17:47 0 0
A mental image popped up in my head... That's quite an interesting thing to see. We better patent the jacket idea...