iPhone sales to continue sliding until next iPhone
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2012, 09:54 posted on
Sales of the iPhone have likely slowed down since Apple’s historic record shattering Holiday quarter, and the slowdown is expected to continue all the way by the launch of the new iPhone, expected…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
49. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
ive argued that plenty of times but they never accept it.
48. Veigald (Posts: 240; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
This whole article might as well just say that water is wet. Obviously sales of a device will slow down after the initial interest fades, anything else would be newsworthy, not this.
51. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Boy. You could swear theres some gang affiliation with the OSes that people choose. haha. I envision a future kinda like West Side Story. Except the gangs will be representing their mobile operating systems. leather jackets with Apple and Android logos.... LOL
55. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1619; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
ikr, someone people are a little too intense about this stuff
60. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
A mental image popped up in my head... That's quite an interesting thing to see. We better patent the jacket idea...