iPhone prototype N94 secretly passes the FCC, might come with a dual-mode CDMA/GSM chip
1. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:26 2 0
Meh. If it is I won't buy it!
I think the time has come to release the phone. You can only hold people in suspense for so long before they lose interest!
2. Phullofphil posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:31 0 0
Well sir I am sure they want to release the phone as soon as possible but it's huge numbers we are talking about
3. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:38 1 0
Waiting is what killed the HP touchpad. By the time it was available it was outdated and surpassed by competitors. From the looks of it, it doesn't even look like a worthwhile update. I'll most probably hang on to my iPhone 4 while I explore a different OS. IOS is getting extremely boring!
4. PeterIfromsweden posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:53 1 7
I recomend you explore bada and the wave 3 : )
with bada you never get bored, there is lots of personalization options with bada : )
5. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Sep 2011, 09:00 5 1
I have and I am sorry to say, it sucks. It's nothing but a replacement for Symbian. While it's not bad for for feature phones, it has a FAR way to go before you can call it a smartphone OS. Bada 2.0 is a step in the right direction, but I seriously doubt it will ever come close to Android, IOS or WP7Mango.
It just wasn't designed to do that!
6. PeterIfromsweden posted on 05 Sep 2011, 09:46 0 3
And what is it that you believe is not a smartphone OS with bada ???
Bada is a smartphone OS, that can do more than bothg IOS and WP7.
bada has, multitasking, voice recognition, lots of apps, HTML 5 + flash lite, file manager + more.
bada has everything to be called a smartphone OS. If you give it a try, or have a look at the wave 3 videos, you will see that bada in fact is a really good smartphone OS.
9. zuno gyakusatsu posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:56 4 0
bada looks like how android would be if it were put on a dumbphone.
8. Yeeee posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:16 4 0
Ive seen bada its basically the 2008 version of android but made worse
12. daniel_bargs posted on 06 Sep 2011, 01:29 1 0
i want apps, not personalization.
10. Droid (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 15:00 0 0
For f**k sakes symbian not a real OS jesus ios doesnt even have real multitasking but you consider it a smartphone just because it looks good. A smartphone OS is more too it then looks