iPhone more vulnerable than Android, BB, and WP combined
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 14:17 posted on
Security is always a hot topic with mobile platforms, but most of the time the focus is on Android and the malware issues that exist for the platform if you don't use the Google Play Store. But, a new study shows that maybe we should pay more attention to the iPhone's security issues, because the study claims that the iPhone has more security vulnerabilities than Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone combined...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
31. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
malware means nothing to me google andriod phone been out for 5yrs now ...i never downloaded a app to scan for bugs on my andriod phone....i worked for verizon wireless and now att ....all phones act up they are mini computers i've seen every phone come back even iphones
37. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
SCHILLER was SHRILLING the other day against ANDROID about security.
Let's see if anyone from GOOG HQ SHRILLS on this :)
39. protozeloz (Posts: 5394; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
its why I avoid talking about other OS's security issues...
62. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
As long as you are wired you are insecure. There's no bullet proof security. 12 years back when we were scouting for our first dedicated server (yea 12 years back ... then we had opted for Wirex Immunix as that was considered hack proof" we asked about security ... and the answer that we got from them then, i am writing here ...
"Best security is pull the power chord from the socket" ...
45. Whateverman (Posts: 3247; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Oh, there are some hurt feelings on PA today! Almost 10 times more vulnerabilities than Android. OUCH! So can we all agree no OS is perfect now?
49. jroc74 (Posts: 5811; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Uh oh......this wont go over too well with the usual suspects...
Month after month, year after year....more Apple, iPhone, iOS and Android myths continue to fall.
58. tecMaster (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I really dont believe this; still not that I really care since I have never had any issue with my iPhones; not the same story with my androids; jaja!! Still I really love this figths among android babys and apple fanboys... Jaja! Just crack me up. Continue people; keep figthing over companies that continue generating lots of cash, wheter you fight for them or not. Jajaja! Dumb A$*^]^ jajajaja!!
59. jroc74 (Posts: 5811; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I wonder what the folks will say about this that claim web use statistics favoring the iPhone means the iPhone should have a bigger market share.
I guess this means the iPhone has a bigger market share too?
65. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The end. ;)
66. Trex95 (Posts: 852; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
blah blah blah as usual. when your'e the best everybody want to break you did the crap study knows that the dev team used hacked the Iphone 5 with NASA malwaer just to jailbreak it! don't think so they knows s**t.
68. NateAdam8 (Posts: 388; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
If people thing to highly of something this will happen and as long as they believe iPhone is safe they'll always have problems....... Notice the most secure Mobile Platforms are the ones people talk smack about!
69. SIGPRO (Posts: 1049; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
So true Iphones are the worst devices ever, but they sell a lot.
Still crap is crap!
72. Leo_MC (Posts: 795; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
This guys wants the world to believe that, using an umbrella gets one more wet than annother not using one?