iPhone contributes to massive growth in 3G subscriptions in China
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 01:03 posted on
It does seem a bit odd to be talking about 3G in the world’s largest mobile market, but...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. gmacattacks (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
hahahaha shouts out to the one person who like my comment
5. gmacattacks (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
the GooPhone I5 is a chinese Iphone knock of by the way.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1832; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
So... is this article just a counterbalance response to this article?http://www.phonearena.com/news
Because, when things are put in perspective, the word "contributes" used here is really just a qualifier to whip out the pompoms and celebrate. iPhones do contribute, but more along the same lines as beaver farts contributing to global warming.
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And yet stocks are taking a beating on account of unbeatable sales on IP5 on launch :)