iPhone contributes to massive growth in 3G subscriptions in China
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Dec 2012, 01:03
It does seem a bit odd to be talking about 3G in the world’s largest mobile market, but...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. gmacattacks posted on 27 Dec 2012, 09:27 0 0
hahahaha shouts out to the one person who like my comment
5. gmacattacks posted on 27 Dec 2012, 10:23 0 0
the GooPhone I5 is a chinese Iphone knock of by the way.
2. roscuthiii posted on 27 Dec 2012, 06:15 1 2
So... is this article just a counterbalance response to this article?http://www.phonearena.com/news
Because, when things are put in perspective, the word "contributes" used here is really just a qualifier to whip out the pompoms and celebrate. iPhones do contribute, but more along the same lines as beaver farts contributing to global warming.
6. rusticguy posted on 27 Dec 2012, 23:38 0 0
And yet stocks are taking a beating on account of unbeatable sales on IP5 on launch :)