iPhone case will open, count your beers, and call a cab later, kind of
2. tanim (Posts: 17; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Lol.... Another gimmick... What's next?? Maybe an apple cutter
6. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1708; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Just drop it from 2 feet and use the broken glass
7. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
or you could just drop the s3 from like a foot or less and use that broken glass...
8. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Exactly. The gs3 was more fragile than the iPhone in the drop tests.
9. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Why would you want to destroy such an awesome product like the SGS3? iPhone is expendable.
12. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Y do u have to point out that the iPhones expendable? Oh wait it's cuz u hate apple, cuz every phones expendable. Stainless steel and glass , plastic ad glass. Both brake when dropped.
10. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
hmm... a switchblade case, not a bad idea
3. deathyyy (Posts: 101; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
This would be a lot more awesome if the case was reaaaally protective as well. Get as hammered as you want, your phone is safe!
4. caseball2051 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
thats actually a creative cool idea.
i would never buy one or use one on any of my phones, but its a cool novelyy
5. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Why is PA recycling articles? Especially on things that aren't that impressive in the first place. If you're going to recycle an article make it about Samsung's promise to introduce the first ever flexible touch screen phone
11. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
PA does what the hell they want. Last I checked they were the tech site, and u were the troll looking to blast every apple article u come across. As if that's going to somehow stop people from buying apples products. Fat chance.
13. tninja3000 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I think this case is a little more useful. a battery case.