iPhone Lite leaks out once again, pictured alongside iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 09:20 posted on
The iPhone Lite aka the affordable iPhone is leaking out in its colorful plastic shells all over the web all day every day, and today is no exception…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Did you mean along side the 5s? I don't recall a pink iphone 5.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Actually 5S is supposed to have dual LED flash and this one has a single led one, so its good to assume its an iPhone 5 with a paint job done to the back
26. UsernameUser (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Feb 2013)
There are aftermarket options for customizing your iPhone. You send it to the company and they'll add a new back plate, different colored glass on the two glass strips... Etc.
2. Kurai (unregistered)
It looks like a soap with a logo embedded on it . . . and by the way, "Affordable"
22. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
iSoap is the only thing I would buy from Apple, perfect for washing my arse.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
IPhone leak? I have lil times for that :)
15. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Tweren't so long ago it was all you had times for. Fair weather fanboy.
5. skyline88 (Posts: 378; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Steve Jobs cannot rest in peace after this.....
9. pellegrini (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
- 4'' iPhone
- 7.9" iPad
- affordable iPhone
What will be next? iPhone Google Edition*?
*Just joking =)
6. apple4never (Posts: 1028; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i dont think thats the real production case if you look on the bottom of the cases theres no branding, which is the case for all iphones also all the logos are reflective from the iphone 1 to the 5 theyve always been metallic so this might be similar but its not it
11. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Looks like an HTC first with an apple logo.
14. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1304; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Don´t you realize that the "phone" is only shown from the back side? That´s cause it´s a cover for the iphone 5/5S.
igation_finds_that_knockoffs_f uel_false_rumors_of_budget_iph one-news-6377.php
17. lndn9 (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Something like the 'affordable iPhone' from Apple has no right to appear on the mobile market. iPad mini was released and you don't say it's fully affordable. However, iPhone 'Lite' would make, IMHO, a reset of big niche on mobile market. It would be the best selling smartphone for Kids at least in North America and Western Europe. Parents using iPhone 5S/6 would love to see their Children with iPhone Lite. That's natural market strategy... When you go to e.g. GAP store, you can buy quite good cloths for yourself and the same style but a bit different cloths for your Kids. Sorry BlackBerry, idea of making BBM a multiplatform messaging tool isn't good, isn't good... :|
[...] new mobile hero: smartman.mobi
23. tedkord (Posts: 6793; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They should focus more on copying the things that make Samsung the number one smartphone manufacturer, instead. Like they did when copying most of Androids key features for iOS 7.
19. pkiran1996 (Posts: 165; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Every single iPhone has other stuff written below 'iPhone' on the back of the phone. The iPhone Lite picture above doesn't. Increasing likelihood of being fake.
20. lorenzattractor (Posts: 67; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Wasn't it already proven, that all the images of the cheap iPhone are fake?
24. diordna (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jul 2013)
This cant be i phone lite or mini.Because in every apple product on the back under the logo at the bottom, where tis assembled and CE something like that is written. But this one dont have this. It is FAKE.