iPhone Lite buttons leak out, have us wondering whether Apple has become a LEGO company
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 09:32 posted on
Has Apple secretly acquired LEGO? If you were to look at these colorful blocks of plastic out of the iPhone context you would think so…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
6. Sauce (unregistered)
Reminds me of cheap Galaxy line plastics
5. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Well, at least it won't shatter when it falls to the ground like the 4, 4s, et al.
But then this is ugly as hell, let's hope it's going to be reeeeeeeeeeeal affordable, because apparently Apple has made this iPhone look kinda ridiculous just to avoid losing the "premium feeling" on their flagship phone...
7. Topcat488 (Posts: 1171; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
While I agree with everything Victor H. said... I'm surprised if he doesn't receive a warning from PA for bad mouthing Apple products. Even IF he works here. Haha calling it a toy & Lego.
8. Fuego84 (Posts: 291; Member since: 13 May 2012)
This looks worse that the plastic sgs4 uses, it looks like cheaper material.
9. bubbadoes (Posts: 352; Member since: 03 May 2012)
It is a toy so the lego idea fits perfect
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1865; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Ah... I see idea behind it now. The iPhone expressly built for parents to buy for their little kids/teenie bopper girls. Get them locked into the walled garden at an even earlier age.
Smart Apple, smart. Not wanting to start all over after leaving iPhone/iTunes/App Store is the number one reason my friends & family say they won't leave their iPhones.
11. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Not too many comments from the iCrowd, seems like Apple is now catering to the low end market, something they ragged on Android for doing.
12. yajia1 (Posts: 112; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Wait.... I am in PhoneArena right? On a different note, it looks ugly as hell! My son's lego looks even better.