iPhone Games Test vol.1
1. hargs48 (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0
Wow that South Park Imagination Land game seems awesome...wish I had a iPhone now...
2. C-Chicki posted on 11 Sep 2008, 09:35 0
I loved the episode.... :) From the screen shots the game looks really interesting.
3. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 10:19 0
But it's just not quite Ngage is it.....
4. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 13:06 0
No it's not, it hasn't tanked.....
6. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 17:20 0
i though Ngage was a failer~
11. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 16:02 0
5. (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2008, 16:57 0
best UI in the business right now without a doubt
7. Simdes (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 04:48 0
Galcon is a wonderful game! However, it is very annoying that iPhone doesn't have any decent strategy games, they would be perfect to play on such a big screen. Even if they are turn based, they'd still be cool.
8. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 09:52 0
I like the Poker game. It's pretty detailed and a lot more than I was expecting for my five bucks.
9. (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2008, 21:17 0
We're not nescecarily iPhone haters BTW, i've played with them, and while it is possibly the nicest phone interface i've ever used, i still wouldn't give ya $200 for a interface. My biggest prob with apple products is that there SEVERLY overrated. I dont wanna start a flame war, just my $0.02. That and it's on AT&T's network, i guess they didnt have a choice though, we turned it down in the beginning anyway. :D
10. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 10:16 0
wheres super monkey ball? that game is awesome
12. (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2008, 16:17 0
Pretty cool, honestly. However, the fact still remains, with all the multimedia capabilities and now gaming, the phone aspect is suspect at best. If you want all these cool features your are probably better off getting an iPod Touch.
13. (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2008, 02:14 0