iPhone 6 could start mass production next week, iPhablet in August
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2014, 00:50 posted on
At this point, it seems reasonable to assume that, despite various rumors, Apple will be announcing the next iPhone at the usual time in September. If the release is going to be late in September, as has been the standard time, it shouldn't be too surprising that there is a new rumor saying that the iPhone 6 will begin mass production next week. The more interesting idea comes in reference to the iPhablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
if i was to get 1 cent.for every iphone 6 article..... i would have been millionaire by now....
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This must be great news for the iFans who have been reverently and patiently waiting in their tents, camped outside of Apple stores everywhere.
Salvation is getting closer. They can feel it now.
5. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
y u worry about them ?? its their life they can do whatever they want stop write such a dumb comments please
9. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
How is this dump?
Civilised and educated people will never do that.
Only hippies and cults and zombies and junglies, would do that.
You got so offended, more like?
13. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
wow what an idiot please dont reply my comments go play somewhere else k?
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
No need to call me an idiot
Answer my questions
Don't divert and go off topic
Well how can you answer me, when your ad hominem attacking me
Says the kid who can't counter attack, but calls me an idiot
16. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
u r the first idiot I know from this forum congrats if u have some brain you wouldnt ask me such a questions I wanted to you didnt reply my comments and you replied very good Im expecting that , yes no need to call you an idiot bcuze you r showing your stupidity with your comments so please dont reply my comments. if u able to understand you wont reply. thats my last word
14. AlikMalix (Posts: 5872; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I see this as a social gathering for some (people camp out for movies, games, and consoles - some enjoy having it first, se enjoy chilling with their piers). And for some a quick cash opportunity, since unlike any other phone, new release iPhones sell for double, tripple, and sometimes more then that. But I do not expect you to understand, you haven't left your mothers basement in a while - your idea of social event is chatting on some gaming forum. (See anyone can shove their view about others).
Give it a rest, no one here tells u what to do with your free time, but if it was up to me - I'd go find a job and move out of my moms house at your age.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Not for the ones who are waiting for the iP6XL…. They may have to wait until later in the year (October/November). Worst case, they have to wait until 2015.
Long time to be waiting for a cherished iToy when competitors are already shipping their competitive offerings.
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Darkkjedii, with his wife will be camping outside for few days, Lmfao.
That's what he said.
What a iHippy, I can't stop laughing.
Wtf, a grown 6.5inch, guy like him.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 21308; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm not 6.5 inches tall, that's stupid. I'm actually 6'5". You're very dumb man. SMDH.
10. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That was epical
7. xfire99 (Posts: 833; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Hmm..how many times and articles has been about this? Next one, IP6 production might be delayed, casued of some components and the circus is on.
Start next week, delayed, start next month, delayed, next week, delayed, next month, delayed and sorry folks. IP6 starts mass procution next year. :p