iPhone 6 and iWatch release date cited for October: 4.7" one sticking with Gorilla Glass, sapphire to go in the 5.5-incher
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2014, 02:12 posted on
Today's set of iPhone 6 rumors, coming straight from Taiwanese supply chain insiders, claims that the 4.7" version of the handset will sport a run-of-the-mill Gorilla Glass display protection, while the fancy sapphire screens are reserved for the 5.5" phablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phantom_six_man (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Gorilla Glass on 4.7 and sapphire on 5.5,thats a hell of a price,maybe it will have around thousand dollar starting price unlock,and 499 for contract :D
2. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I'm thinking at least the 5.5" phone and probably also the 4.7" phone will feature "Retina HD", i.e. 2X current retina = 2272x1280 resolution.
3. Cicero (Posts: 869; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Tough days for Apple. The newcomers are looking plain.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
iWatch concept is really cool. Hope Apple makes this concept possible.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
5.5 inches of awesome tech, coming to a jedii near you.