iPhone 6 Touch ID sensor pics leak
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2014, 12:41 posted on
We have seen enough leaks so far that we essentially know exactly what to expect from the outside of the next generation Apple iPhone, which means now we're getting into the realm of the internals. And, with that in mind, were getting the first leaked images of what could be the Touch ID sensor component of the iPhone 6...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
are you blind its bigger
9. Finalflash (Posts: 3090; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Right....he said thinner, which can still be done if it is bigger area wise.
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
In this photo we see view only from the top so how can you decide about thickness?
31. tedkord (Posts: 11660; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
He's got an Amazon Fire Phone with 3D display, so he tilted the screen and looked at it from the side.
2. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
I will give it a try this will be my first iphone
3. Iodine (Posts: 1330; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Ok but you shouldn't write such things here as it could upset some phone arena inhabitants....
6. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
thx Ive been here since yesterday and ppl should respect each other's opinion as long as they arent trolling. I cant understand y ppl get angry about other's smartphone choice
10. Finalflash (Posts: 3090; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Careful, you're getting a bit too rational for this place. I have half a mind to troll you right now to pull you down to our level.
13. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
and I wanna pull you up to my level it will be good for us
14. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I laughed way harder then I should have reading that.
12. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
its just the way people are people with iphone come off more snobby think apple makes everything better and clean. its very disheartening sometimes.
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Also Apple is probably one of the most foolproof systems that exist so people that are too lazy to learn windows/linux/Ios/Android/Wp, use ios, because its soo easy
35. nithyakr (Posts: 149; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
So you prefer Android, WP because its hard? U don't prefer easy?
huh.. Well then you shouldn't use a smartphone at all.
You a carphone instead of a smartphone. That can complex your life. As you prefer!
38. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
And NSA will record your finger print.
36. nithyakr (Posts: 149; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
Of course Apple makes them better and clean.
Take a look at smartphones before the iPhone. If it wasn't for Apple do you really think that people will be into "smartphones" which were PDAs running winmo back then. They invented the today's smartphone with a responsive touch screen and a fluid OS.
And recently, take a look at fingerprint scanner. Its when Apple did it, Samsung and HTC wanted to stick it in their phones.
I know that Motorola did it while back. But it was a horrible experience.
And Apple's touch ID is by the best finger print scanner upto date on a smartphone.
Its because Apple takes their time to master a certain technology and implement it on a smart device. Not like the half baked software and Hardware you see on Android devices.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Just messing around. To each is own.
+1 for the honesty
7. ikenvape (Posts: 182; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Lol that's messed up. I love me some Android for years, but recently picked up a Lumia 928 to try out WP and its been awesome. The iPhone's hype is starting to get to me but I get reminded each and every time I pick up my wifes or moms iPad how much annoying ios can be. Its the f'n redirects that piss me off. When in app, a popup appears and without a second instance, I'm soaring into safari then in the app store. Then I'm thinking wtf happened? The cydia tweaks are pretty sweet, but is it worth it? If you want to, then go for it! We're all free to choose. Just do yourself a favor and don't turn into a superior stereotype about it. Haha
11. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
i got the iphone5s from tmobile for the test drive and how the things i take for granted on android wow. the iphone lock screen is nicer because of the look but you cant say open web page it wont work, the no back button was a killer for me and typing was hell i put a otto box on it so it would not brake while i had it so bye bye touch unlock. i took a pic and it was very warm 3200 k temp and then the zoom is one pinch scrolling took for ever like ten swipes to get to the bottom of the screen and no menu button to change to desktop mode. no widgets i had to open an app every time for weather. then remember where each app is because of no app drew so it became cluttered. good luck on you i time. if apple and google made a mixed phone android on apple with more google tech i think it would take the world by storm and cover 90% phone market.
24. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
thx for your comment I have galaxy s2 and I wont trade it so I will carry two phones
23. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
ok lets see I will try if I will regret it I will comment on phonearena
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think befor you decide to buy an iPhone you should watch this video:
"100 Things iPhone can't do Android phones can"
Also I highly recommend you to watch Armando Ferreira's "Android vs iOS" video series on YouTube!
22. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
I have been using galaxy s2 so I know android
25. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
This videos are not only about Android they are about the difference between Android and iOS. If you don't want then don't watch them. I just thought that it could be interesting for you since you are considering to buy an iPhone. And these videos very well reflects difference between Android and iOS. :)
26. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Your personal test bed of evaluation between eco systems will consist of a S2 and a new iphone?
Android should still come out on top, just crossed my mind as I was going to say its hardly a fair comparison.
33. tedkord (Posts: 11660; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Is it rooted with KitKat on it? No offense, but if not, you really don't know today's Android.
But I think you'll be happy with an iPhone. It's a great device.
27. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
A lot of that is based on just stock iOS, and this is also talking about iOS 7, not iOS 8. When you jailbreak it, the line between them becomes a lot closer. I have a jailbroken 5S and I have things like chat heads, air gestures, customizable launcher, themeable apps & widgets on my homescreen working on my phone well. Sadly they aren't used in stock iOS but at least Apple is bridging the gap by allowing for third party keyboards and widgets soon.
Not saying iOS is better. I've used Android for 5 years and I've used iOS for like a year and I love Android. But there are things that can make iOS feel like home if you jailbreak it.
29. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Honest sounding post.
Sounds like you've totally come to grips with your sacrifices.
I'm not there yet, Google will give one more Nexus before I'm forced to reevaluate if needed by then current OEM GUI or not. Thankfully, that time is not for a year plus out.
39. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Jailbreaking is not default and even jailbroken iPhone is not in the same level as default Android.
40. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Nobody said it was, thanks for taking the time to read my post. =)
28. TheFirm (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Why not buy cheap random android device X?
37. alumoyo (Posts: 357; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
Same here - looking forward to getting this! Time to give android a break and try new things.
30. jibraihimi (Posts: 760; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I am also gonna give iphone a try again..... Its long time since the days of iphone 3g........ But i think after using android for past few years, it will be a learning curve for me in using iphone again, what with only one button, and no back or options button........
32. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
No real learning curve, you get used to mostly everything within a day. Learning takes less time than it takes for Android since most of the OS is simplified, which isn't a bad thing.