iPhone 5S with 128GB of storage possibly coming as well
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 21:58 posted on
The closer we get to September 10 – the day on which Apple is expected to announce its new iPhone models – the more and more insider information about them surfaces on the internet. And the latest leak comes courtesy of KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who is known for his accurate predictions about upcoming Apple products. On the said date, Apple is expected to announce an iPhone 5S model with a massive storage capacity of 128GB...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
56. SonyPS4 (Posts: 335; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Nice. Im sick of 16gb for basic flagship model. 32GB should be standard, 64gb for mid and 128gb for high end.
60. roscuthiii (Posts: 2027; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I wouldn't mind seeing more higher storage capacity handsets... I'm not a big fan of the "cloud". I like having my data on-hand and in my hands. I'd rather not have to rely on a connection (in which for work, some of the buildings I have to be in don't get cell reception inside and WiFi isn't exactly open) and not have my data in someone else's possession where it can be snooped upon (if it happens in my possession same in me, in someone else's shame on them).
I say go for it Apple... it will push the all the other manufacturers to react accordingly.
62. asears08 (Posts: 24; Member since: 16 Jun 2009)
I would imagine them going 32/64/128 and keeping the same pricing structure.
Not adding a fourth model
67. Trex95 (Posts: 852; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Apple should do it like that
- Sell the 16 gb as the price of 8 gb
- Sell the 32 gb as the price of 16 gb
- Sell the 64 gb as the price of 32 gb
- Sell the 128 gb as the price of 64 gb