iPhone 5S home button leaks in perfect clarity: Apple to include a fingerprint sensor
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2013, 03:39 posted on
The home button for the upcoming iPhone 5S has leaked out before, but this time we get to see it in near perfect clarity in images that by all visible clues confirm…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Why the hell are you here? And by the way a fingerprint technology in a phone is very interesting.
45. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I can only assume Apple would put in a scanner if it worked nearly flawlessly. Unlike other companies, I don't think Apple would release a product that was only so-so when it comes to user experience. Therefore, this is pretty exciting. I hope quality fingerprint scanners become the norm for smartphones. The possibilities would be endless.
50. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
so youre saying its interesting on a iPhone when the Atrix 4G already had it
51. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I am saying scanner technology that can read a finger print close to 100% of the time is very cool and would be welcomed on all mobile internet devices. I love Apple products, but I don't care about Apple. Apple is just a company. I love great products no matter who makes them.
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
How many times are we going too see the same picture and the same phone/article?
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And how many times are you gonna keep clicking the same articles saying the same thing, and saying "too" instead of "to"?
28. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
You don't like the article? Then why waste your time coming to the site, clicking on the article, and commenting? Classic troll behavior.
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
(looks just like the power button from an old Sony laptop circa 2003 and Apple just gave it new life)
I can just hear those wool-covered drones now, "but mommy iCan unlock my phone with my fingerprint and the rest of the herd is getting one and it's so innovative".
40. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Aah the smell of trolls burning! Makes my day :D
4. DONUT (Posts: 425; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
with the amount of leaks, when Apple finally releases the new iPhone(s), it would just be so meh. everything would be so expected
46. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
But imagine if they release a watch as well. Pretty much noone is expecting one. That would definitely be exciting.
5. eli577 (Posts: 84; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
Oh, how interesting. Next time please show the ram modules too, that would be awsome. LOL
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Actually, I would like to see pictures of the underside of the top cover of the new box the new iPhone is going to be packaged in. Oh, and pictures of the plastic wrap that's always on the box. Oh, and silly me, please show pictures of the machine that is going to print iPhone 5S on the box before shrink-wrapping said iBox.
41. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
And you both and all other noobs will still be here. Commenting. Burning.
8. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 332; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Lol - what an interesting piece......Still, more interesting than the Galaxy Gear i suppose..
29. DaHarder (Posts: 177; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
You Wish... at least the Galaxy Gear represents something forward-thinking, whereas Apple's just playing catch-up to other manufacturers by STEALING their UI design elements e.g. Lock Screen and Task switching for Windows Phone, Control Panel and Notifications from Android.
Looking forward selling my (arse-backward) iPhone 5 today and ordering BOTH the Galaxy Note 3 + Galaxy Gear on Friday.
35. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Same ole same ole. Everyone takes ideas from everyone and your life will be so much better when you realize that. And lets take a quick trip down memory lane and look at Android before the iPhone, oh wait. Well how about Windows Phone before the iPhone, thats right PDAs that could make phone calls with resistive screens that could only work properly with a stylus. Apple is simply learning and applying just like Android and Microsoft so give it a break.
49. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yeah when the iwatch launch next year they would be all over it thinking its something more innovative than the Galaxy Gear watch