iPhone 5S design unchanged, will have gravity-defying properties
0. phoneArena 01 Apr 2013, 02:38 posted on
How's an iPhone 5S leak to start the new week with? This one reportedly comes courtesy of an anonymous factory worker who somehow managed to take a photo of a pre-production unit and then post it on a Chinese microblogging site. The image in question, now taken down along with the tipster's account, reveals not only the smartphone's design, but also its mysterious "killer feature" that we heard about recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Do you really think that the iPhone 5S was going to have an all-new design?
4. HASHTAG (unregistered)
11. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
No, im afraid that's not going to happen. they are going to stick with the current design. Just upgrade the camera to 13 MP i suppose.
21. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
You can pollish a turd all you want but its still a turd
37. schinnak (Posts: 83; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
All they had to say was - the next iphone will have a "new" design. That by itself would have been the best April Fool joke.
2. Syksyd (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
LMAO.....nice April Fools joke.....im sure some idiot will belive this..lol
3. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
in case if it wasn't a joke then what about you???
22. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Wow can I sell you the golden gat bridge I own it. If there was this tech it would have came out on other products before a phone (I am still waiting for that skate board frome back to the future).
43. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
and in case it was true then why they don't just make the aluminium anti scratch
17. lyndon420 (Posts: 2376; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
That was a no-brainer. I was expecting someone like Mxyzpt*k to come along and scream 'innovation', but you may have bagged an iWPuser instead.
18. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Yup, we weren't even into the first day of April, and the jokes were coming fast and furious. iFloat is but one of many, with more likely to come.
5. iammobilechris01 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
iPhone is boring, was cool in 2007. Android is the best choice!
32. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oops, you need to make it fairer. :)
iPhone is boring, was cool in 2007. Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry is the best choice!
44. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I really don't understand the amount of hate on Apple on this website?!
47. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just ignore it, probably cr@pple fanboys.
48. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
No, I'm asking why people HATE Apple so much? your answer makes no sense.
50. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Because they are GREEDY AND EVIL, NO INNOVATION, ONLY SUE SUE SUE!! :(
51. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Sure, but can't people think about the good things of Apple? Oh what am i saying.
6. Nimit_Desai (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Happy April fools day folks.....and if ifloat is true...the fandroids can say.." icrap can fly "...
15. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
flying s**t...damn if pidgeon s**t wasnt enough
8. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
great IF TRUE :D, but myt just be an april gimmick
but if TRUE
its really goin to be very very very difficult for galaxy s4 this time :)
this ip5 feature myt be somewhat not a dealbreaker for us android lovers, but iphone fans and other techkiddies will warmly accept and giggle w/ this feature :)
samsung carefully prepare ur note3, pls freshen up touchwiz more, make it more elegant or have two kinds of touchwiz skin to load> cartoonish and elegant..haha dreaming :) build ur polycarbonate like one x and lumias, but dont use aluminum if u dont have this airbag tsutsu, dont use glass if not sapphire lols
10. ngyixian96 (Posts: 91; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
what the heck of killer feature is that ?
Or just apple don't have time to make some pranks video and release this kind of prank news ?!?!
13. iammobilechris01 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
iPhone is boring... was cool in 07 when released. Android is where its at! with innovation and market share.
14. jove39 (Posts: 1400; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What is this patent for iFloat? Just curious...want to read about it!
20. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
but i read before(somwhre march) the patents abt this, so maybe this isnt part of the april fools tsutsu haha
24. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
If this even comes to fruition how the f*ck can you put it in your pocket!?
26. magnanimus (Posts: 377; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Nice April fool's joke. Some dolts might actually believe an aniti-gravity mechanism exists
27. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Wow, they really prepare for their fall. Good for them.
30. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 160; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Gotta admit, very convincing writing.
31. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Change the design Apple! I don't want to see another circle"ish" physical home button again!
33. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1719; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It's April fool man :P it's funny though. But I do want to see that technology so if my phone drops, it'll never hit the ground
34. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
lol :) Of course I know this is a April fool joke. But the iFloat is just useless don't you think? I don't even know how it can fit my pocket.
35. bubbadoes (Posts: 456; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Wow factor at it's best...other than A7, nothing more than just the same ole phone from 2007
39. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
yeah and millions will still buy the same ole phone because people still love it
42. bubbadoes (Posts: 456; Member since: 03 May 2012)
And u r one of the fools tp buy it just to be in or at least think u r in
36. NateAdam8 (Posts: 268; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
A new design I can see but hovering is a load of s**t
38. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6944; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
APRIL FOOLS and yet it still looks the same lmao
45. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1063; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
my lumia 920 can do that i just download the app