iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: side-by-side along with the screen, the camera and other
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 07:07 posted on
The new shots include a high-res peek at not just the exterior shell, but also the screen, front and rear cameras, vibration motors, audio jacks along with the SIM trays, and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1029; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
"iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: side-by-side, parts included" really????????? Wow that's Totally new....
Okay that's enough.
7. Chris.P (Posts: 309; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
A day may come when these are enough, but it's not this day!
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Is it kind of new fetish to please yourself by thumbing up your own comments?
Did you know that multiple accounts on PhoneArena.com is not allowed?
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What makes you think like that? How do you know that he's thumbing up his own comments? Any evidence?
26. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
protecting a fellow dual account person i see....
11. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1029; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
No offense, but Your comment doesn't make any sense to me because your findings seems completely wrong.
12. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1029; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Besides who cares about thumbs up? May be you but not me.
14. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Yes hes one of the people that actually care about thumbs up.
25. rbbnice07 (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Dude having the parts included makes it totally legitimate....
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2867; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Tomorrow another article would come saying "iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: side-by-side along with the screen, the camera and other may be fake / are fake."
4. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
im wating for a parody of iphone10 having an octa-LED flash
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1550; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
As an apple hater, I will honestly admit that I like the blue color option
33. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
As an Apple hater, I hate that blue and any color they come up with, because I hate Apple
13. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 167; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Did they finally fix the iPhone 5 bendy frame problem? likely the plasticky "C"heapy version will still be more bend resistant than the aluminum foil cased version.
15. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
HTC one doesn't bend but the iphone 5 does, know why? Because Apple is crappy products sprayed with some "premium looks" and an apple logo is slapped on the back.
16. Eonnaydra (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I have HTC One(black version) and it has the same problem as the iPhone.You are a liar.
21. greathero1 (Posts: 495; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Don't mind him. All he does is cry and moan like a child. It's always Android v. Apple to him and it's one of the main reasons PA has been posting article after article about the iPhone. To get these anti-iPhone guys to comment because they know that they just cannot ignore the articles. PA staff are geniuses and these clowns fall for it everytime.
29. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
It bends because it doesn't have a solid steel frame like every other phone thats ever existed. Premium is a lie, they skimp on everything to save a couple bucks then put metal on it to shine their turd.
They do it for AD Revenue also they track you.
They track you with all of these:
Facebook, Twitter, Google +
Companies tracking you:
Media Innovation Group
Use google because they get pissed if you talk about blocking their tracking/ads.
32. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Were clowns because we are earning PA money? Dats some great logic right there...you moron
35. greathero1 (Posts: 495; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
You are a clown because you come and post useless and worthless stuff on a device that you have no interest in and never will buy. You just like to moan and complain. If you have no interest in iOS devices, why hover over their threads? Especially if all you are going to do is complain and cry. I swear my 4 year old shows more majority than some of you on here.
37. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
"PA has been posting article after article about the iPhone. To get these anti-iPhone guys to comment because they know that they just cannot ignore the articles. PA staff are geniuses and these clowns fall for it everytime."
So how does posting "worthless" stuff make PA geniuses if not because it earns them money? If it's "worthless" why would they keep posting these articles knowing we would make those kinds of comments? You make zero sense...
24. rbbnice07 (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
The difference is that the iPhone is made of glass on the top and bottom parts of the back of the phone, so the aluminum literally will pop off the phone if dropped wrong. The One however, is full body aluminum and does not "pop" off.
17. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
YESSSS!!!! Just what I needed this morning! ANOTHER $@^@$@# 5x article!
18. greathero1 (Posts: 495; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
The gold color looks nice and wouldn't mind taking one for a test drive it the screen size was larger or more comparable to my One. That's probably the only thing keeping me from actually test driving the iPhone. I don't understand why they would release this phone when you look at everything that's currently on or coming to the marketplace. Im sure most current iPhone users might not mind but if they plan on growing their base they are going to have to bring something larger to the table IMO.
38. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
I did, the answer is neither because that gold looks like garbage. Whats your answer?
19. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
I am eager and anxious to see how the news will be on this site after these phones are released. Because this is all that is being reported.
23. rbbnice07 (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Day after day, the same article gets re-worded with some "new" pictures that are all fake versions people made just to post online. The font of the word "iPhone" on the back of the phone is different nearly every single time. Don't know if anyone else catches little flaws in every picture they post, but you gotta be an idiot not to.
27. AsisHaas (Posts: 42; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
I think its not retina display, same thing will happen like the iPad mini.
28. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Retina is horrible anyway, its standard has been surpassed by every single android flagship in 2013.
30. Sondae (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
I think i seen this many times about the parts of iphone 5s and 5c how i wish phonearena show the real thing.
39. persikon (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I always liked the HTC first design. I think Apple did a great job with the 5C, trying to expand their customer target, now let's wait to see all the iFans doing long-ass lines to get, (at least they have choices this year), for their new iPhone.