iPhone 5 shipping times normalizing - just "two weeks" now
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2012, 07:55 posted on
Either Apple's suppliers are getting better, or demand for the iPhone 5 is slowly dropping, but the fact is that users who order Apple's latest and greatest invention from its online store now, will have to wait "just" two weeks before it arrives at their door mat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 21693; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's about choice people. Stop this stupid bickering.
24. MattAdorno (Posts: 19; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
Maybe this means our kiosk will actually get some in...
34. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I went from Android to Apple today, and I see why everyone prefers Android. I don't know why I switched. The customization, the usability, the features, and the freedom that you get with an Android is just unmatched. I am trying to unload this iPhone 4S.
35. samsung4ever (Posts: 36; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Haha id rather get my new galaxy note 2 today stupid apple