iPhone 5 production yields improving, iPad mini - not so much
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:31
Analyst Shaw Wu of Sterne Agee has communicated with some of his contacts among Apple's supply chain. The analyst's little research has revealed that the production yields of the iPhone 5 are continuing to improve, which will probably allow Apple to have a smooth Holiday season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jibraihimi posted on 04 Dec 2012, 10:46 2
This could also imply that may be demand for iPhone 5 has decreased, so they are shipping on time............
5. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 20:33 0
Well im glad to here that production has picked up, now I can sell more of them! :)
6. Nadr1212 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 21:54 0
It's more iPhone 5 than iPad Mini
4. bigdawg23 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 16:38 0
iPhones for the first few months of each release are on backorder. Since this has been available for two plus months this is no shock.
I was in an Apple Store today and outside the 16GB black mini's they sell out all the others once they get them.